Rates & Trophy Fees
For a custom quote please contact Phillip:
Phillip +27 83 633 5197
Phillip – USA 817 793 5168 Jan – Feb only
Shaun – USA 832 715 7992
We can also be contacted on: Whatsapp and Messenger.
1 Client x 1 Prof. Hunter per person per day – $ 525
2 Clients x 1 Prof. Hunter per person per day – $ 425
Non-hunter observer per person per day – $ 250
Airport Pick-up and Drop-off / Charters (at Client’s cost)
Minimum Hunting Days
Plains game and dangerous game – 7 days. In certain circumstances this period may be adjusted.
Fishing Safaris and Tours
All tours and fishing safaris can be tailor made to suite the client’s needs. Prices are to be negotiated with Intrepid Safaris.
Daily Rates Include:
- All land transport.
- Luxury accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, local liquor, beer, wine & laundry. Any imported liquor at clients cost.
- The services of licensed professional hunters.
- Use of hunting vehicles, trackers, skinners and camp staff.
- Field preparation of trophies.
- Hunting licenses and permits – excluding CITES
Terms and Conditions
- A deposit of 50% of the total daily rates is required to confirm your booking with a minimum of $2500 per person.
- We reserve the right to retain the deposit should the safari be cancelled twelve (12) months prior to arrival date.
- All other costs and trophy fees are payable on the completion of the hunt.
- A 15% government tax, payable on daily rates only.
- Only animals taken or wounded will be charged for.
- Payment by wire transfers, personal cheques or cash payable in US $ only.
- Rates are subject to change without written notice.
- Should a safari be cancelled due to pandemic regulations a new date will be set within 12 months.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the clients safety, no responsibility can be accepted for any illness, accident or loss. Clients are therefore required to sign an indemnity form before commencement of the safari.
The client’s personal medication must be brought with him on Safari. It is the responsibility of the client to inform Intrepid Safaris Africa of his or her medical condition, allergies and preferences. Hunters are advised to take anti-malaria medication when going to malaria area. (Please consult your local doctor)
The Intrepid Lodge is a great favorite amount our clients. It is family friendly, complete with air-conditioned rooms, bar-lounge area, heated swimming pool and spa, wireless internet...Read More
Intrepid Safaris Africa is an accredited hunting outfit. We obtain all our licenses and hunting permits prior to the hunting season and only hunt on Nature conservation approved hunting areas...READ MORE
Africa has scores of heritage sites, national parks and other tourist attractions to keep the non-hunter happy. Intrepid Safaris can create an itinerary full of other tourist attractions...READ MORE